Executive Level Mechanical Engineer – Immediate Opening
Global Facility Solutions has an immediate need for an Executive Level Mechanical Engineer experienced in commercial building engineering that will help lead our team of professionals in this fast-growing Energy Engineering Industry. This role within the GFS organization will be a high-level management position within the company. This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a business-oriented engineer looking to expand their professional career. The ideal candidate will have 12 + years of experience working within the design and engineering of commercial building HVAC systems as well as experience with project team member management and high-level client interaction. This role will report directly to the President/CEO of the organization.
Global Facility Solutions offers commercial building engineering services with a focus on providing customers with Objective energy and facility solutions to help optimize building performance and reduce operating costs. Our customers are provided with a full range of services including MEP Engineering Design, Energy Auditing, Energy Retrofits, Retro-Commissioning Services, Commissioning Services, LEED Consulting & Energy Star Services, Utility Rebates & Energy Modeling and Construction Management Services. Our energy and engineering expertise is built on 32 years of industry experience. We primarily serve clients in the Commercial, Educational, Higher Education and Government marketplaces.
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Global Facility Solutions is a privately held company that operates nationwide as an independent and objective solution provider to commercial real estate owners, State and Local government agencies and Federal Government agencies.
The Candidate should possess at a minimum:
- Experience managing projects and team members. Experience with client relationships and business development and business management principles. Experience with managing budgets, project estimates and financials are a must.
- In-depth experience with the design and engineering of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for the commercial and governmental markets including general office buildings and educational buildings.
- Experience with the financial aspects of managing projects and budgets related to projects and office operations.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Supplemental Insurances available.
- Workplace perks such as fitness center access, mountain bikes, coffee, flexible work environment.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional engineering registration(s).
- Minimum 12 years of experience working with engineering, construction management or commercial buildings related business with a focus on engineering solutions.
- Proficiency in financial management, planning and project management.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Some overnight travel is required.
Submit your resume in confidence to: HR@gfsolutionsllc.com