We have an immediate need for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our team of professionals. The qualified candidate must be experienced in the design and engineering of commercial building electrical power systems at 120/208 volt and 480 volt. Candidate will have the opportunity to work on various projects with HVAC systems and building operations including MEP design, commissioning, retro-commissioning, short-circuit analysis and arc flash studies
Global Facility Solutions offers commercial building engineering services with a focus on providing customers with Objective energy and facility solutions to help optimize building performance and reduce operating costs. Our customers are provided with a full range of services including MEP Engineering Design, Energy Auditing, Energy Retrofits, Retro-Commissioning Services, Commissioning Services, LEED Consulting & Energy Star Services, Utility Rebates & Energy Modeling and Construction Management Services. Our energy and engineering expertise are built on 34 years of industry experience. We primarily serve clients in the Commercial, Educational, Higher Education and Government marketplaces.
Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Global Facility Solutions is a privately held company that operates nationwide as an independent and objective solution provider.
· Full-time role and salary
· 401(k) matching
· Medical, Dental & Vision Healthcare available
· LTD/STD and Life Insurances
· Vacation and Sick Days
The Candidate should possess at a minimum:
- Experience with the design and engineering of electrical power systems for HVAC and lighting for the commercial and governmental markets including general office buildings, educational, laboratory spaces and healthcare markets,
- Experience with short circuit analysis and arc flash studies a plus,
- Experience with and ability to develop design drawings from concept through construction documentation using AutoCAD.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or commensurate years of experience as an electrical designer.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with HVAC design engineering.
- Proficiency in MS Office software products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), AutoCAD by Autodesk.
- PE registration or the ability to obtain a PE in the future is a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Some overnight travel is required from time to time.
Submit your resume in confidence to: HR@gfsolutionsllc.com